Please read General Terms and Conditions, Cancellation & Refund Policies carefully before using Our Service.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel Your Order at any time for certain reasons including but not limited to:
- Goods/Service Provider’s availability
- Errors in the description or prices for Goods/Services
- Errors in Your Order/Bookings
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel Your Order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
Your Order Cancellation Rights for Services
You agree and acknowledge that You may cancel Your service request at any point of time subject to a Cancellation Fee as explained below:
Cancellation Fee will not be charged for following situations
- If you cancel bookings/Order before order confirmation from Service Providers.
- If a service provider/ORBISLIVES App cancel the services by themselves due to Technical problems or other internal issues.
- Resulted from the SERVICE PROVIDER’s breach of, or default under, the Terms & Conditions or failure to perform any of the SERVICE PROVIDER’s obligations under, the Terms & Conditions; or
- became necessary because of any negligence, error or other default on the part of the SERVICE PROVIDER; or
- was necessary for the health or safety of personnel or for the protection of the WORKS, any property or environment.
Cancellation Fee will be charged:
You shall be notified with our Cancellation policy in advance whenever You attempt to cancel a booking/service request. The Cancellation policy shall be displayed on the Application and/or the Company web Site.
ORBISLIVES App shall provide a receipt of the Cancellation Fee, if any, payable by You for every cancellation in terms of the table above for such cancellations,
The Cancellation Fee shall be payable by You at the completion period of Your subsequent services.
- 25% of the Order Value shall be collected as Cancellation Fees If you cancel order/ bookings after confirmed by Service Provider.
- 40% of the Order Value shall be collected as Cancellation Fees If you cancel after 2 hours of any pre booked services confirmed by Service Provider.
- 70% of the Order Value shall be collected as Cancellation Fees If you cancel after 8 hours of any pre booked services confirmed by Service Provider.
- 80% of the Order Value shall be collected as Cancellation Fees If you cancel just 1 hour prior to scheduled date and Time.
- 90% of the Order Value shall be collected as Cancellation Fees If you cancel from 1 hour prior to scheduled date and Time.
Your Order Cancellation Rights for Goods
Any Goods you purchase can only be returned in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and Our Cancellation Policy.
Our Returns Policy forms a part of these Terms and Conditions. Please read our Cancellation Policy to learn more about your right to cancel Your Order.
Your right to cancel an Order only applies to Goods that are returned in the same condition as You received them. You should also include all of the products instructions, documents and wrappings. Goods that are damaged or not in the same condition as You received them or which are worn simply beyond opening the original packaging will not be refunded. You should therefore take reasonable care of the purchased Goods while they are in Your possession.
We will reimburse You no later than 30 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
You will not have any right to cancel an Order for the supply of any of the following Goods:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
- The supply of digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium if the performance has begun with Your prior express consent, and You have acknowledged Your loss of cancellation right.